The evening started out splendid.
I was looking really good and I actually showed up on time!!
He was so good looking and not nearly as short as he claimed to be....and OMG, he had such great hair! Like Ryan Klesko hair ♥♥. Anyhoo, we met at Grumpy's and had a couple drinks and things were going great. We were laughing and sharing our experiences at Summerfest in Wisconsin mutual love for the Midwest overall.
After he paid the tab, we took a cab to the karaoke place. It wasn't yet too busy, so we were able to get a decent seat then we started looking though the book of songs and stuff. More laughing & good time having.
He got up first and did a hilarious rendition of I Touch Myself and I nearly peed my pants...soo funny. I was sure he was going to be the next Mr. FunBrooksie. I got up and sang Humpty Dance and he stood and clapped and I am pretty sure he did the cabbage patch.
After I was done, the place got a lot busier so we decided to just sit back and share some food and drink more. Good times were ahead fo 'sho.
Or so I thought...
As we were eating food, this group sat next to us at a booth. I didn't really notice them, just people. However, he took notice of them...and in a bad way. One of the patrons next to us had on one of the shirts you get at the Presidential Inauguration and had a huge face of Obama on it. I didn't notice it until he pointed it out. Then Jakob (that's the dudes name) started going OFF about how black people shouldn't be running this country and on and on. Not quietly either...like loud enough for the other table to hear. Jakob had a crazy look in his eye and it was not going away. He was a full fledged racist. He hated everyone. I was worried he was going to start a fight. He didn't calm down either and I was not about to stay around to discuss this with a crazed man.
I told him to order me another drink and I was going to the ladies room. Yeah, i got the F out of there!!!! He was undercover crazy!!!!
I took a cab back to my car at Grumpy's and I got a text from him like 15 mins later saying something REALLY offensive towards people of color and myself. I came home and deleted his info all over the place and thankfully I have not heard back from him.
and how was YOUR evening ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment