
Ahhh, the weather today in Fort Lauderdale was splendid. There was hardly a cloud in the sky, humidity was down and the temperature was in the low 80's. When I got in the car today, Step by Step by NKTOB was on the radio. A sure fire way to kick start this perfect day indeed!
I wish I had not slept in until noon so I could go out to the beach! Since coming back from Arizona on Sunday, my sleeping patterns have been all over the place. Both Monday and Tuesday night, I wasn't able to fall asleep until almost 1:30am. This morning I was able to get up at 5:10am as planned but then went back to sleep at 6am then slept 'til noon.
Tonight I am going to take an Advil PM in hopes of not staying up 'til 1am again. This week has gone by so extremely fast due to the excessive sleeping.
I am taking this week off from C25K because I'm just too tired to get up so early. I'm sure some of you will suggest still running. I agree that might help me get out of the funk, but I also think I just need some much needed sleep.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
It's a Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sleep is very very good!
I want to be on that beach!
Post a Comment