Monday, May 25, 2009

F-U Mother Nature

This is what my weekend looked like.

We knew there were going to be storms and rain, but I didn't think it would be this bad. 4 straight days of severe storms and random power outages.

Saturday we had high hopes for at least a couple hours of good beach weather. No such luck. The photo below is what brewed up while we were out there. According to the mighty Weather Channel, that storm was supposed to pass over...but it didn't. Jerks!


These photos are from Monday. The earlier part of the day was glorious. Of course, I was unable to take advantage of it. The storms came back and made driving a real pain in my ass. The skis are still pouring and there does not seem to be any relief for the week ahead.




1 comment:

Jenni said...

I am so JEALOUS! Yes, of the storms! Arizona is so boring when it comes to weather - hot and the occasional monsoon! I would kill to see some of those clouds around here!