Sunday, June 21, 2009

Going out with a bang!!!

Well, this is my final weekend here in the Sunshine State. I will miss the friends I have made down here and the sunny warm beach, but I'm REALLY looking forward to being closer to my family and friends in Arizona. I can almost feel the heat hitting my body as I get off the plane. For those that have flow in to Phoenix during the summer, you know the feeling!

Friday night, my friend Missi and I went on a Bus Loop Tour. For 15 bucks, we rode around on a trolly and stopped at 12 beach establishments for free drinks. Yes, 12 drinks for 15 bucks. We didn't think we would make them all because of the lines and trolley waits, but we ended up at 10. We also enjoyed a 14 oz Bahama Mamma at the last place and danced our hearts out to the Humpty Dance. For those How I Met Your Mother Fans....I should confess that when Digital Underground comes on, I become a total Woo!! Girl. I do love that song!

The night ended with Missi and I walking back to the house and me passing the F out before Missi's bedroom door closed. Saturday was not my proudest day. We were supposed to spend the day at the beach and stuff....but I was HURTING! Hurting Baaad! Let's just say it's now Sunday morning and I still have not had anything to eat or hold any liquids down since Friday night.

I'm better now and set for the beach in a couple hours!



At China Grille enjoying a nice glass of wine.

Exit 66...Things are getting a little nutty at this point.

Missi going for a swim in the pool at Exit 66. The 'fuzz' came and told her the pool is only for swimming on Sat. & Sun. How were we supposed to know that?!

I think this is use at Exit 66 again. Clearly we're on the downside of the night.

Oh the Humpty Dance, you get me every damn time!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Ahhhh, bittersweet weekend for you I am sure! Your family and friends will be so happy to have you back!

Looks like you guys had a fun night! I haven't had one of those eating nothing and feeling like crap the next days in a long time! Good thing! Enjoy the beach!

PS - I saw your dad yesterday and will see him again today. He is taking the pool table that was at Brion's house!