Friday, June 26, 2009

I do love Milwaukee!!

My first day back in the Midwest consisted of three of my favorite things: Baseball, Bratwurst & the state of Wisconsin.

The girls, their current aupair and I headed up to Milwaukee to catch a rare afternoon game. Seda is from Turkey and had never seen a baseball game. She had no idea what she was getting herself into. I think we were halfway though the 1st inning and did not know the game had even started. Very funny! She finally got a small handle on the game and seemed to enjoy it. As with most of the country, the Sausage Races were the highlight of the game. She also found the 7th inning stretch weird...but I guess it is.

We left early to beat the parking lot traffic and ended up beating the IL traffic too. I was shocked!

Today we're off to the local pool here in Glenview. Should be a very sunny day and I know it will be packed.



Kirby, Murphy and I

Murphy and Kirby


Kirby and I


Murphy and I

No comments: