Saturday, June 6, 2009

Minor Freak Out

I had a minor freak out about moving last night.

I have not worked in a real work environment in almost a year. I am really looking forward to it. Those words will haunt me one day, I know it. Since I have not worked in an office or with other adults in sometime, I have not had to wear office appropriate clothing in that time either.

I have nothing in my closet that is really interview friendly. Thankfully I have a few pairs of really nice grey and black dress slacks. I just need tops. I could use a new pair of black dress shoes toe. I have a black pair that I really like. They are peep-toe though. Jeez, I have no idea if those are office appropriate!

Since the sun is not coming out anytime soon, today is a great day for interview wardrobe shopping. I am also trying to stockpile money for the big move in case I don't land a job early. Sales will be key!

Here are my shopping stops: Kohls, Ross, Macys & Nordstrom Rack.

Wish me luck.

No comments: