Saturday, September 1, 2012

In other news, i'm still addicted to Diet Coke

Instead of doing 10000x posts about the hilarious and awesome things I've done over the past year, I'll just do a recap here and assume that you know what I"m talking about in future posts.


* Visited 4 new stadiums : Kansas City, Anaheim, Los Angeles Dodgers & the Shitty San Fran Giants.

* Went on some really great trips (see above)

* I visited Chicago and my 2nd family twice.  Murphy is now THIRTEEN YEARS OLD!!  13!!  That's nonsense.  Kirby will be 14 in just a couple days.

* I got bangs.  So far so good.  Sure, they're currently pinned up but that's because I'm lazy. 

* I went one whole day w/o Diet Coke.  Sure, I was wicked sick and nearly went to the hospital, but it's a step inthe right direction.

and the biggest update of them all is......I'll be doing the Rock n Roll Half Marathon in January.  The entire office is doing it and lord knows I hate not being part of the crew.  Am I doing it for the free shirt and carbo loading, YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS I AM.  Also, I'll be doing it to prove you jerks that I can.  yeah, I'm talking about you, asswad.

That's all I have for now.

You're welcome.

No comments: