I took an Advil PM last night to help with the combination of knee pain and trouble sleeping.
When I do that, I have the weirdest dreams!!!
It was sorta all over the place, but I'll give you a run down.
First off, John Krasinski (Jim from The Office) was working at a gas station and came over to me and gave me a hug because he was sad to hear that I'm moving. Then I purchased a Pepsi and a Powerball ticket. Anyone who knows ANYTHING about me knows I am a Diet Coke girl so the Pepsi selection was very weird.
Then..
I was at a park with John Mayer and he and I hugged for like 10 mins over the fact that I was leaving. In the dream, John had his long hair rockin' and he asked me if I would stay for him. (uh, hell yeah I would)
Next, I was at a John Mayer concert in the front row. I had somehow snuck in to a concert hall in Milwaukee. Anyhow, all the 'popular' girls from HS were sitting behind me and Beyonce was a few rows a head of me.
Then during a weird multi stage show, Dick Clark was DJ'ing. Then I was on the stage and John Mayer brought me out to thank him for designing his guitar.
After that, I went to the bathroom where I found a bunch of other stages that were WWE wrestling matches. THEN after I left the bathroom, the Jonas brothers pulled me over to listen to some music because they wanted me to be their guitar lead or something.
The End
I wonder what my mind has in store for me tonight.
1 comment:
Wow - Some dreams huh? That happens to me when I take my migraine medicine at night!
Post a Comment