I am in the process of putting all of my parents photos in appropriate photo books. My dad, as awesome as he is, had all his photos in an old box. Now that I'm here full time, I'm making the photo books my pet project. Thankfully the Polaroid photos are scanning well. I was a little worried about it.
Enjoy :)
Enjoy :)
At my 4th birthday party w/ childhood friend Chad
My sister Jessica & I on Halloween. I have NO idea what we were. Alien Rockstars?
Trip to San Diego w/ my dad, Brion and Chad
My auntie Lori, Nana, my mom and me at 1 yrs old. Good times before my pesky siblings showed up ☺
Jessica is obviously bored with the new baby brothers...and I'm trying to steal the spotlight.
Jessica and I enjoying a night of ribs and corn on the cob. I have NO IDEA what's on my head.Building sandcastles with Brion and Chad in San Diego





1 comment:
Such sweet pictures - I got a little teary eyed of you, your dad, brion, and chad at the beach. So special, bet you have great times with them!
Post a Comment