2010...REALLY?! Who allowed that to happen?
I suppose it is the time to gather up all the lofty goals and document them so one can look back in a year and thing "oh, that would have been cool".
I do not recall setting resolutions last year. If I did, they were probably nonsense filled and included things such as learning to sail or eat more French food. LOL
My list for the upcoming year are pretty reasonable. A few of the resolutions I have been working on in years past and I feel that 2'10 is the year to finalize them. So stay tuned.
And now, my Resolutions for 2010. Enjoy
~Fly in a hot air balloon. Simple, right? Costly....probably.
~Learn to knit. I have tried crocheting in the past, but I really half assed it. My friend Meagan gave me a pretty sweet knitting book and some pretty yarn to get the mojo working. Keep an eye out for my personalized scarfs at a Dollar Tree near you ☺
~Manage my time better. The piles of laundry and groceries not put away explain it all.
~Complete a 5K....or dare I say a 10K. I actually ran for the FIRST TIME since I FKd up my silly ankle in July. I'm on my way.
~210 work outs in 2010. TOTALLY TOTALLY DOABLE!!!!! hold me to it!
~Experience a new MLB ball park. Tenitive plans for going to San Fran in April. Great ballpark, asshat team ☺ Also, this will trump my brothers bragging on having been to the park already.
~Go Blonde. Same 'ole story. I talk a big game, but surely this year will be different.
~Explore different types of cooking. I will toot my own horn, but I'm a really good baker. I have not done a lot of experimental cooking though. I need to get away from the chicken breasts and pork tenderloins.
~Read at least one book per month. I read a lot in Chicago. However, now that I am back in the 'real world', time just gets away from me. Any book suggestions would be swell.
~Order less food out of a window. That also ties in with the time managment goal. If I make the time to pack my lunch, I will see less grumpy fast food soldiers in unsightly visors.
That's all. Any fancy goals for you guys this year?
3 comments:
I object to the "asshat team" comment. As a fan of that team, you'll be sorry when they do well, this season. Jerkface. =)
Hey look! I commented in the past! Damn, I'm good.
Nicolas Sparks - The Last Song
So good, cried through most of it, pulled on all the heart strings and hit very close to home.
Hope you had a great New Years Eve, we ended up without a babysitter :( I also ended up very sick, whatever my kids have had all week caught up with me that night. I was in bed early.
Hope 2010 brings great things!
Post a Comment