
Well, I started the process of going full on blonde.
I spent 3+ hours in a salon chair getting 100+ foils then a tint over that color.
I REALLY like the outcome. I'm going back in to the salon in 10-12 weeks to get the rest of the head highlighted. In time, I'll be all the way blonde.
What a fun way to ring in the new year and new decade of my life.
What do you think? Any shampoo tips for faux blonde hair?
I spent 3+ hours in a salon chair getting 100+ foils then a tint over that color.
I REALLY like the outcome. I'm going back in to the salon in 10-12 weeks to get the rest of the head highlighted. In time, I'll be all the way blonde.
What a fun way to ring in the new year and new decade of my life.
What do you think? Any shampoo tips for faux blonde hair?
2 comments:
I think that it looks really pretty!
Looks great Brooksie!! I think you look a little like Fergie with the lighter hair.
Post a Comment