Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to brush John Mayer's hair

If you were at Cricket Pavillion last week to see John Mayer and heard someone yell out " I want to brush your hair!!" from the 8th row (THANKS BRANDON!!), that was me.

I love his hair and would really like to know his hair care routine. Sadly, I didn't get the chance to touch or brush his hair, but I did have one heck of a night with my brothers Adam and Brandon along with Danette, Brandon's ladyfriend.

We are all super fans of his and were looking forward to a night of awesome guitar solos and sweet jams. We were not dissapointed. While I didn't get to hear Edge of Desire live, his cover of Ain't No Sunshine and hearing Gravity live nearly brought me to tears. Should this version be released, I will buy that in a heartbeat.

I would JUST LOVE to post the awesome photos I took during the show. However, some bag of dicks asshole stole my camera. Ugh, this was the splinter of the whole evening. I am so dissapointed in this. We were heading back to the car when I had to sit down to adjust my shoe. I had the camera when I sat down and it was gone when I got up.

In addition to the super awesome photos from the show, I also had photos from the first day of little Jorah's life. DICKS! I hope the person who took this camera gets picked for jury duty every freaking day of their life!!! GRRR

No comments: