This is going to be a groundbreaking, trendsetting blog idea. I am quite confident that I'm the first person in the history of blogging to devote an entire entry to his/her new years resolutions.
Feel free to use this novel topic in your next blog :)
I'd like to put it out there that I accomplished only ONE...okay, one and a half or so of my billion resolutions from last year. I resolved to knit a scarf. The scarf was finished just weeks ago. It's pretty damn ugly and haphazard, but damn it, I did it!
I also lost some lbs. While it's not the amount that I wanted at the start of the year, it's better than nothing. People are starting to notice too...and lord knows I love attention :)
On to 2011...
~~Less soda. Seriously, I have a problem. When I'm trying to cut down the soda, I end up eating/drinking something to fill the bubbly void--like chocolate. I don't even like the stuff.
~~Get out more. Not necessarily socially, just get outside. In the past 7 days, the only time I spent outside is walking from my car to the hotel or the house to the mail box. The weather has been freaking awesome of late...why am I not enjoying it?!
~~Travel. While the world and beyond would be ideal, I really want to starting seeing more of my home state. I'm heading up to Sedona in February. Hopefully that's just one of my Arizona adventures
~~Stop making excuses. I'm planning on going in to more detail on that one in a later blog, but I want to put it out there now.
~~Meet new people. I did alright in 2010 on meeting new people and making friends. What I suck at is following up. I just assume that everyone knows how awesome I am and will call and seek out my awesomeness. I need to put some elbow grease in too.
~~Continue working on my personal time management. I'm the queen of making to do lists and not following though. It's not like my life is so hectic that I can't do it all. That 70's Show isn't all that great to watch.
That's all I have for now. I think those items are enough to keep me entertained for the next few months.
2 comments:
great ideas! You can do it!
Girl, I'm yours for the soda quitting. Hit me up when you're feeling tempted.
Post a Comment