Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Training : A Love Story


Well, this is the best and the worst time of year for me.


Best because it's all baseball all the time--on and off the field (field being my work).


Worst because we've been slammed at the hotel. It made the day go by fast but dude...I am exhausted.


I was able to go to 7 games this year. I checked out the new Arizona Diamondbacks / Colorado Rockie stadium out in Scottsdale. It is AWE.SOME! Awesome I tell you. The lawn is the best out there. My bff MLB guys tell me it's the best in all the league - and I believe them. There are SPF 30 sunscreen dispensers in the outfield too, can't beat that.


The only draw back is that they don't let you bring ANYTHING in to the park. The jag weeds took the banana out of my purse. I totally forgot I even had it in there. Yeah, I keep bananas in my purse...big whoop!


I am excited about the 2011 MLB All Star Game being here this year. I volunteered at Fan Fest when the Chicago White Sox hosted. I plan on doing the same this year. So after hours of soul searching, I've decided to break-up with the Diamondbacks. Dudes, they suck...SUCK!


I have not made my final decision on who's flag I will be wearing from now on but I have nailed it down to two teams. One AL and one NL - Stay tuned!


Enjoy the pics!

Spring Training Opening Day @ Scottsdale Stadium - Home of the Lame SF Giants

(we made it on the news!! Opening of the sports segment on Channel 12)


Salt River Fields @ Talking Stick - super lame name btw

2 comments:

Jenni said...

LOVE your love of baseball! You are so cute! Seriously!

And how cool is that that they have sunblock dispensers! Genius!

Dying laughing at your banana in the purse story! That is crazy! I would never have got in the stadium...not with two kids worth of crap!

Unknown said...

God, I hate you, right now.

In other news... the Giants won tonight. Yeah, so what if it was against the A's.

Labor Day weekend baby!!