Rapid Fire Updates :
~~I went to Chicago in late May. Spent loads of time w/ my second family. I loved it. I am also developing a potion to keep my girls from growing up. I don't like it. Oh yeah, I also ate all the food and booze in the greater Chicago area. Sorry!
~~I signed up to be a volunteer at the 2011 MLB All Star Fan Fest--again!! That's right, AGAIN! For those who remember, I was a volunteer in Chicago. Awesome times and I'm looking forward to it once again.
~~Finally painted the inside of the house. No more painters white and green walls! It looks so good. The guy is coming back tomorrow to touch some stuff up. I can't wait to put this place back together...it's driving me nuts!
~~My hair is still short. Darker, espresso like brown. Still a fan...for now.
~~I have an iPhone. Adios Blackberry. I adore it, wish I had switched over sooner.
I have big time, super huge news coming up!! Spoiler: News involves cute clothing and weekends free! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment