Sunday, May 3, 2009

Since it is prom season and you know I have no shame...

I figured I'd share some of my prom photos. While I do not miss high school and all the business that went along with it, I do miss dressing up for fancy shenanigans.

Senior Prom 1998 (You bet your sweet ass that is a beehive hairdo)



Sophomore Prom 1996



At the current time, I can't seem to find any of my insanely funny Military Ball photos.

Please enjoy this gem for the time being ☺

I am pretty sure this is 1997 at the end of my junior year.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh how I love prom season! The past couple of weekends, when we have gone out to dinner, kids have been dressed up and look so nice! Brings back memories...Now I wish I had some pics to share, but have NO CLUE where that stuff is at!

Happy Prom Season!